The LM7805 is a very popular voltage regulator. Curious about how it works? In this AddOhms Tutorial, we look at what is a Linear Voltage Regulator and how to use them in your circuits.
Linear Voltage Regulators Show Notes
- LM7805 [Fairchild]
- NCP1117 [On Semiconductor]
- PIR Sensor [Adafruit]
- Written Tutorial on Regulators [Baldengineer.com]
- TO-220 Information [Wikipedia]
- TO-220 Heatsink [Adafruit]
- Choosing the right LDO [All About Circuits]
Support AddOhms by joining the Bald Engineer’s Patreon.