In part 3 of the DIY Arduino series, James solders, turns on, and, debugs the Pyramiduino! In this episode you can see how to solder parts with a toaster oven, test a board with a scope, and program an Arduino bootloader.
Episode #27 Show Notes and Links
- Support AddOhms on Patreon
- Order Pyramiduino R5 from OSHPark
- JEDEC Reflow Profile via Diodes Inc.
- MG Chemicals Low-Temp Solder Paste via Digi-Key
- FTDI Friend from Adafruit
- Coin Acceptor Live Stream
- Open Vapors Reflow Controller on Hackster.io
- Micrel MIC5504 datasheet
- 5 LDO Considerations from baldengineer.com
- Rohde & Schwarz RTM3004 Oscilloscope
- Code and Final Schematic on GitHub
- Choose your side (KEY-cad or KAI-cad) T-Shirt from Contextual Electronics
- Part 1: Schematic in KiCad for DIY Arduino
- Part 2: Creating DIY Arduino PCB
Support AddOhms by joining the Bald Engineer’s Patreon.